Actions are the commands that can be triggered on the device from the dashboard. The Action also needs to be defined in the device firmware. The actions can be used update the firmware or configurations on the device. They can also be used to define custom commands such as shutdown a device etc.
There are three default actions, which is shown in the dashboard:
- update_firmware - Triggering OTA update
- update_config - Update Configurations
- send_file - can be used to send any file to the device (1GB size limit)
Read further below for utilizing Actions:
- Triggering an Action
- Monitor the progress of Actions
- Creating new Action Types
Updated 11 May 2023
Did this page help you?