The device management page allows administrators to manage the devices that are connected to their IoT network. This can include tasks such as registering new devices, configuring device settings, monitoring device status, and troubleshooting device issues.
It shows the summarised view of the devices.
On clicking on the device card, it expands and gives the metadata, device shadow and recent action data. You can also apply metadata filters and download the metadata for all devices.
The operations section houses many device specific functionalities.
- Download device config
- Remote shell into the device
- View the Config JSON on the device (if its being pushed in device shadow)
- Show device specific data from any stream (table)
- Open device dashboard directly from here
- Deactivate the device
To read more about various functionalities offered, use the below links:
- Provisioning a new device
- Creating new Firmware Version
- Creating new Configuration
- Creating new Metadata columns
- Triggering OTA update
- Streams and Device Dashboard
Updated 06 May 2023
Did this page help you?