Creating a Dashboard
To create a Dashboard,
Step 1: Navigate to the Dashboards tab and click on the Create Dashboard button
Step 2: Enter a title for the Dashboard. Optionally, you can share your dashboards with other users and roles in the system.
Here are the options for creating a Dashboard:
- Title: A Name for the Dashboard
- Dashboard Type: You can choose between Fleet Dashboard and Device Dashboard.
- Device Metadata:
- Allow filtering by: This drop-down will list all Device Metadata
- Time Range:
- Default Time Range: This option sets the recency for the data shown. You can also enable or disable the ability to change the time range on this Dashboard
- Refresh Interval: This option lets you refresh the data displayed after x amount of time
- Access Control: This option lets you choose who can modify the Dashboard (Owners) and who can view the Dashboard (Viewers). See also: Sharing a Dashboard
Step 3: You should be redirected to the newly created Dashboard page
In the Case of the device-type dashboard, it will redirected to the device list page
Step 4: Once you select an option, you will be redirected to Dashboard, where options to add panels are available.
To be able to use your Dashboard, see Adding a Panel to Dashboard