Creating a Dashboard
To create a Dashboard,
Step 1: Navigate to Dashboards > Create Dashboard
Step 2: Enter a title for the Dashboard. Optionally, you can choose to share your dashboards with other users and roles in the system.
Here are the options for creating a Dashboard:
- Title: A name for the Dashboard
- Dashboard Type: You can choose between Fleet Dashboard and Device Dasboard.
- Device Metadata:
- Allow filtering by: This drop down will list all Device Metadata
- Time Range:
- Default Time Range: This option sets the recency for the data shown. You can also enable or disable the ability to change the time range on this Dashboard
- Refresh Interval: This options lets you refresh the data displayed after x amount of time
- Access Control: This options lets you choose who can modify the Dashboard (Owners) and who can view the Dashboard (Viewers). See also: Sharing a Dashboard
Step 3: Click "Submit"
Step 4: You should be redirected to the newly created Dashboard page
Step 5: Once you select an option, you will be redirected to:
To be able to use your Dashboard, see Adding a Panel to Dashboard
Updated 04 Apr 2023
Did this page help you?